Monday, March 4, 2013

Yes, They're Annoying.

I know. Blog meme's can be dumb. But, they are also a really quick way to let all you new readers know just a little more about me without posting my entire life history in endless paragraphs.

So here we go. I promise this will be the only one you see on this blog. Maybe. At least for a long time:)

A. Age: 27

B. Bed size:
 KING.

C. Chore that you hate:
Mopping the floors. That is definitely a husband job in my house. 


D. Dogs: Nope. I have a four year old who sometimes acts like a dog. Does that count?

E. Essential start to your day: 
Breakfast. Lame, I know.

F. Favorite color: Blue.

G. Gold or Silver: 
Silver, although over the last year gold has really grown on me.

H. Height:
 5'5". So average and boring.

I. Instruments you play:
 Does singing count?

J. Job title:
 Behavior Analyst.

K. Kids:
 A four year old (how can this be) and 1 little nugget to make his appearance in June.

L. Live:
We moved into a new house in June. I dream about building our dream house all the time.

M. Mother's name: 
Alice.

N. Nicknames:
Cort.

O. Overnight hospital stays: 
Tonsils when I was about 5 or 6. C-section when our now 4 year old refused to come out.

P. Pet peeve:
 Slow drivers and when people cough repeatedly. I know they can't help it (the coughing, not the slow driving, but it still drives me crazy).

Q. Quote from a movie:
For-ev-eerrrrr from the Sandlot.

R. Right or left handed: 
Right.

S. Siblings:
  Older sister whose married and has two girls.

T. Time you wake up:
  Whenever my son is up, I'm up. Usually 6:00 a.m. but anywhere from 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. Even on a weekend if the husband and I are sans child, I'm still up around 8 or 9.

U. Underwear:
 Yes.

V. Vegetable you hate: 
Cauliflower.  It looks and smells disgusting. Also, cooked peas.

W. What makes you run late:
 The husband.

X. X-Rays you've had:
 Teeth. And my foot when I was in elementary school. 

Y. Yummy food that you make:
Anything with Funfetti cake mix. And a really good broccoli, chicken, rice casserole.

Z.  Zoo animal:  Polar Bears.

Don't you feel like you know me so well already?

No comments:

Post a Comment